Following FOWT 2016's resounding success with over 330 participants from 15 different countries, preparation of FOWT 2017 is actively under way!
FOWT 2017 : once again the world's largest event dedicated to floating offshore wind
A true international event
- Over 50% foreign attendance expected; many foreign delegations and companies have already confirmed their presence
- World renowned speakers have committed to share their latest findings and observations, ranging from - but not limited to - permitting and environmental issues, the best of science and technology, market and economic data, O&M practices, etc...
- Opening speech by Giles Dickson, CEO of WindEurope
A privileged meeting place for business
- Over 600 participants expected
- Structured "meet the buyer" and B2B meetings for registered participants
A market accelerating approach
The objective of FOWT is to further the advancement of floating wind and to accelerate its implementation into the global renewable energy mix.This event is meant to promote constructive discussions between all actors and stakeholders of this emerging industry. Hence the affordable registration fee and the "no pay to speak policy" implemented by the organization committee.
New for this edition :
Launch of a call for paper
To ensure a “best of science” and “best of technology” 2-day program, the organization commitee have launched a call for paper whose deadline was set for 14th October 2016.
Creation of a Scientific and Technological Committee
Set up of a Scientific and Technological Committee composed of international academic and industry experts in charge of rewiewing the submittals of the call for paper and selecting the most relevant and exciting speakers and presentations.
Set up of "Meet the buyer” and B2B Meetings
Boost your networking opportunities and meet key decision makers and stakeholders.Scheduling of these one-to-one meetings will be possible to registered participants through a dedicated online platform.